Current Job Openings
Misco Products offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience plus an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401(k) plan.
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment in the plant in a timely, efficient manner to enable the production lines to complete the production schedule.
- Repair machinery when it breaks down in a timely, efficient manner to keep production on schedule
- Installation, repair and maintenance of pipes throughout the plant
- Maintenance and/or repair of electric lines.
- Maintenance and/or repair of tanks and associated equipment
- Maintain boilers, keeping them clean and flushed
- Building maintenance and/or repair
- Maintenance and/or minor repair of the forklift
- Keeping the grounds clean and neat, including snow removal
- Travel in a vehicle to pick up supplies as needed
- Provide carpentry skills in plant when necessary
- Operate forklift.
- Trash removal
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Welding skills
- Carpentry skills
- Electrical skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to operate a truck
- Strong mechanical skills and knowledge
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Understand lock-out/tag-out procedures
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certificate in Welding and Carpentry; or three to five years experience; or the equivalent of education and experience combined.
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to go from standing position to kneeling position continuously
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lb. on occasion
- Ability to climb a ladder; sometimes several times per day
- Ability to bend, stand, sit, kneel, crouch, walk throughout the course of the day
- Ability to bend and twist to shovel snow
EOE / M / F / D / V
Apply at email@example.com