Current Job Openings
Misco Products offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience plus an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401(k) plan.
Understand the marketplace Misco operates in order to promote and direct the organization’s culture, products, and services to facilitate growth. Develop and present Misco’s capabilities to potential and current customers that promote the company’s value-added services particularly related to private branding.
• Support the sales team and distribution partners through marketing campaigns for new and existing products.
• Build and market our corporate image
• Manage our house brands and our customer’s 80+ private brands as needed.
• Conduct weekly Project Management Meeting.
• Responsible for developing new products / packaging and coordinating launches.
• Responsible for managing existing products through the stages of the product life cycle
• Standardize marketing department procedures and training
• Develop and maintain complete product data information consisting of feature/benefit review, competitive interchange, pricing rational, product description and function, and merchandising alternatives.
• Develop a B2B and B2C marketing strategy
• Develop a Standard Operating Procedure to update and maintain the company’s technology portfolio.
• Create content for, and develop industry certified training programs for Misco College.
• Organize & coordinate all tradeshows including the ISSA.
• Assist with coordinating and running sales meetings & customer visits
• Maintain conference room and main entrance.
• Initiate corporate communications regarding product line, strategies, and programs to sales force and customer base
• Maintain www.miscoproducts.com
• Analyze new product opportunities and market conditions through trade shows, customer visits and field research.
• Manage social media presence/calendar and seek out new opportunities for exposure.
• Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, and pricing; maintaining online research databases. Serve as project lead for customer data support requests.
• Assist the Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
• Works with customers to define and prioritize marketing initiatives that deliver against the strategic plan.
• Train customers and Misco staff on how to utilize the technology tools to maximize the outcome of those initiatives.
• Oversee EPA product registration process
• Maintain and communicate a strategic roadmap that maximizes the value of our technology investments
• Other duties as assigned
• Graphic Artists (2)
• Marketing Assistant (1)
• Web & Digital Media Specialist (1)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong mix of project management and functional lead experience
• Automation, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Space Analytics, Sales Financials and Customer Support exposure
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills with experience interacting with all employee levels.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong initiative and ability to drive issues to closure with little instruction.
• Knowledge of manufacturing and product distribution principles.
Education and Experience
• BS in Marketing or similar field. MBA preferred.
• Five years marketing experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Three years supervisory experience.
• PMP Certification preferred
• Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Manual dexterity and ability to operate a computer for extended periods of time
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – Sales Region: Mid-Atlantic Region (DC/NVA/MD/DE/PA/SNJ)
Responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives by retaining and growing the current customer base, and developing new product business.
• Maintain and grow current accounts by ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Continually recognize opportunities to sell.
• Develop new business by determining potential customer’s needs and meeting those needs with MISCO products.
• Deliver professional presentations as necessary.
• Work closely with distributor sales force.
• Educate customers and their sales force.
• Stay informed with regard to industry standards and competition.
• Maintain records of sales and service activities and report these activities on a weekly basis to the National Sales Manager.
• Work closely with customer service staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
• Submit a monthly expense report.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to form and maintain customer relationships; good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet sales goals and objectives.
• Strong knowledge of chemicals and products.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook and SYSPRO business system.
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong initiative
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to operate cleaning equipment
• Time management skills
• Knowledge of environmental laws
• Knowledge of Department of Transportation, OSHA and other governmental regulations
Education and Experience
• College Degree with a concentration in marketing, sales or merchandising; or three to five years related experience; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• Courses in social sciences or basic chemistry; or equivalent related experience
• Current, valid driver’s license
• Ability to operate a vehicle for a continual period of 4-5 hours on a regular basis
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods
• Manual dexterity to operate cleaning equipment and computer
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs. on occasion
EOE / M / F / D / V
Apply at email@example.com